- Land concentration and land grabbing are occurring and reaching blatant levels in Europe
- Reclaim the Fields! Spring into Action Gathering! 16th-25th March: FoD
- Food Soveriegnty Regional Meeting South West
- Via Campesina Africa Solidarity Statement on the farmworkers mobilization in South Africa
- Save Grow Heathrow! 9am tomorrow at UK’s second-highest court in London
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
Category Archives: England
Syon Lane Community Allotment, located near Brentford in west London, was founded in January 2010 by a group of ecological activists and sustainable agriculture enthusiasts. Since then it has grown into a thriving comunal food growing space and sustainable living … Continue reading
Tinkers Bubble, 13-18 April 2012 Tinkers Bubble, a fossil fuel free community which manages 40 acres in rural Somerset, would like to invite Reclaim the Fields to our site for 5 days of hard graft and cider! It should be … Continue reading
BLIP – Bringing Land Into Production. BLIP, as part of Transition Town Brixton, have four active sites geared around transforming the derelict land into productive food growing community spaces. The projects are really exciting, worth a look if you get … Continue reading
The first UK Reclaim the fields gathering and assembly was held at the Grow Heathrow site. Visit their website for more inspiration, motivation and contact information. Grow Heathrow is a grassroots community project situated next to Heathrow airport. They are … Continue reading
Eastside roots is a not-for-profit, volunteer-led cooperative focused on promoting gardening, skill sharing and community building in and around Easton, Bristol. More information on East Side Roots as a whole and on their individual projects can be found here.